Thursday, June 3, 2010

TNT Weeks 15 & 16

The last 2 weeks of training have been fairly easy as far as distance...4 and 5 miles. The only struggle I had was with the heat and humidity! I waited too late in the day to run and it was horrible. I was dreading the 6am marathon start time, but I'm actually glad now because it will be cool. I fly out tomorrow and I am so excited for the trip. I'm a little nervous about the run, but hopefully all the training I've done is enough. Everyone is asking me what my goal time is and my goal is to finish!! If I decide to do a second one, then I might pay attention to my time and pace. Wish me luck!

*an update on Miss Bella.....she's huge!! and has shown some signs of labor so she should deliver any time now. I hope I'm still here to be with her.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good luck Erica!!!