Friday, March 26, 2010

Exhausted Mom

I thought I was ready for kids someday, but this week my 4-legged kiddos really put me to the test. Take for instance this guy:


He looks pretty sweet and innocent in this picture, but when one of our females is in heat he turns into a totally different animal!! I think he was put on this earth to do one thing and he will do just about anything to get it! He's a machine! We used to just put a diaper on our females, but twice now he has managed to maneuver his little red rocket thru the diaper and connect. Don't ask me how, but like I said he does anything to get it. Most of the time he doesn't mind wearing it, but he has found a way to get it off in the heat of the moment, so we constantly have to keep an eye on him. Bella is in heat now. So far it's been 100% bullet-proof! For him we really don't like to call it a diaper, but rather refer to is a the man-pon, nutt bag, or rocket pocket.

Now for these lovely ladies.

Don't let their cuteness fool you. This is the vicious mother-daughter duo. For some reason they have been attacking Raven and it's a struggle to get them apart. I've been clawed and bitten in the process. They clamp down so hard on her that when I try to pick Raven up to get her free, one of them is hanging from her nose, the other from her ear. She's had multiple cuts on her nose and ear, but the other day they got her eye! We didn't want to take any chances so a vet visit and $100 later she is on eye drops and antibiotics and her eye is ok! How could they ever think of hurting this sweet thing?

So between making sure nobody is fighting and keeping an eye on our love-making machine I'm exhausted! Is having kids this hard?














2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's funny stuff :) At least you can legally lock your 'children' in a cage when they are acting up, hehehe.

Rupp Family said...

that's great! i agree with tiff....the locking up part is great:)