Monday, March 8, 2010

TNT Week 4

I went back home to Clay Center this weekend to visit my parents, so I missed out on the group training here in Kansas City. Five miles was our distance this week, so I used my handy dandy Garmin watch to track my distance as I ran the (horrible) streets of Clay Center. It wasn't near as bad as what I thought it was going to be and I was happy with what my Garmin said:
Distance: 5.00 miles
Time: 50:03.14
Pace: 10:01/mile
Calories: 606
Yep, that's right 606 calories, so I didn't feel bad at all when I went down to Tasty Pastry and got me one of these:
I can't go back to Clay without getting a nut roll. They are my favorite! I look at all my calories burned while I run and that's how I justify eating these special treats. I need to get away from this habit because the jiggly thing I have behind me while I run will never go away!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Mmmm...nut rolls...cream filled is the best :)